Summer Meeting and Program meetings have both been an integral and interesting part of the larger events that the Orbis Cascade Alliance has sponsored. Both meeting formats are open and free for all Alliance member staff to attend and participate in. Meetings have been held both in-person and virtually.
The Summer Meeting is held every two years. It has traditionally offered broader informational topics with presenters from within the Alliance member staff as well as guest speakers. The content is directed by a Program Group with input from Alliance Member staff.
The Program meetings are held in the alternate years between Summer Meetings. Predominately, the attendance and content of these meeting are Team and Program oriented. The content has been created and presented by Alliance members and central staff with input from all members through the Teams and Groups structure.
- Summer Meeting 2021 – July 2021, Virtual
- Summer Meeting 2019 – July 10, 2019 in Tacoma, WA
- Summer Meeting 2016 – July 12-13, 2016 in Portland, OR
Archives and Manuscripts (A&M) Annual Meeting
OER Speakers Series
- Primo Day 2018 – June 11, 2018 in Portland, OR
- Primo Day 2017 – June 12, 2017 in Portland, OR
- Primo Day 2016 – July 12, 2016 in Portland, OR
- Primo Hackfest 2015 – January 13, 2015 in Portland OR
Shared Content & Technical Services Days
Summit & Fulfillment Days
- Summit & Fulfillment Days 2020 – August 11-13, 2020, Virtual
- Summit & Fulfillment Day 2018 – August 3, 2018 in Vancouver, WA
- Summit & Fulfillment Day 2017 – August 4, 2017 in Vancouver, WA
- Summit & Fulfillment Day 2016 – July 12, 2016 in Portland, OR (Part of Summer Meeting 2016)
- DUX/SYS Joint Meeting 2020 – July 28-31, 2020, Virtual
- DEI Speaker Series – March through September, 2021, Virtual
- Digital Collections in Teaching and Research Conference – May 24, 2018 in Portland, OR
- Primo for Reference and Instruction Meeting 2017 – August 14, 2017 in Ellensburg, WA
- Primo for Reference and Instruction Meeting 2016 – March 14, 2016 in Walla Walla, WA