The Alliance maintains a physical delivery network for exchanging library materials across nearly 200 libraries in three states.
The Alliance works directly with dropsites and the courier vendor to provide service across this area. If you’re considering joining the courier service, see “Is the courier service right for you?“
The courier service is advised by the Resource Sharing & Fulfillment Team. For more information, contact Elizabeth Duell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procedures, Documentation, Contacts, and Forms
- Closure – submit a closure report as soon as possible before closure date. Unforeseen closures (same day) should still be reported in case the driver can be notified in time.
- Lost/Damaged Materials Claim (please refer to the Missing/Lost Materials Procedures first)
- Problem Report & Bin Request
- Courier Procedures and Practices
- Bags for Courier Shipments
- Book Labels (Google Drive Folder, Updated March 2022)
- Change of address (PDF)
- Dropsite Codes (Google Sheet)
- Missing or Lost Materials Procedures
- Processing mis-shipped materials (PDF)
- Totes (PDF)
- Holidays – Courier
- Non-Barcoded Labels – (Updated – April 2022) This link will take you to a Google Drive folder containing an Excel spreadsheet for each dropsite and its participating libraries. Please Note: these labels are only for participating libraries to get materials to their servicing dropsite, they are not valid for shipping with our courier.
- Pickup/Delivery Schedule (Google Sheet)
- Transit Reports