- Primo VE Cookbook: A collaborative document of links to resources about Primo VE configuration, as well as suggestions for troubleshooting and testing.
- Primo VE Migration Planning: An archive of recorded VE migration planning calls.
Primo Release Testing
- Primo Release Testing Standing Group
- Primo Release Testing Documentation: Includes customized release notes and feedback form responses from past Primo releases. Also includes standard searches and functionalities to test following Primo releases.
- Ex Libris Primo Release Schedule and Rollout Policy
- Primo Customization Standing Group
- Primo VE Toolkit: PCSG shared customizations updated for VE.
- Using the Development Environment for VE: A presentation by LaVonna Sydow at Reed (Video, 5:27)
- Primo VE Delivery Services Cookbook: Recommendations for styling the Get It/View It section of full records in Primo VE from the PCSG.
Resource Types and Normalization Rules
- Normalization Rules Standing Group
- Working with NRSG Local Resource Types in Primo VE: How to apply NRSG-developed Local Resource Types to your IZ-only records.
- Primo Standardization Project Group: This group completed its work in January 2018.
- Primo standardization white paper (PDF): Provides a framework for the Alliance’s discussion of whether, how, and to what extent Primo should be standardized across member institutions.
- Steps to create new SAML profile for Primo VE (Google Doc): An example from OHSU of how to set up a SAML profile for an institution’s new CNAME URL for Alma and Primo VE. (Video, 1 hour)
- External Sources: A GitHub repository from Blake Galbreath (WSU) for loading OAI-PMH pipes into Primo VE
- Adding Archives West as an external resource: Documentation for creating a Discovery Import Profile to load Archives West records from one or multiple repositories.
- Export a List of Primo Search Results via the PNX API and Convert JSON to CSV (PDF): How to turn Primo search results into comma separated value (CSV) files.
- Bookmarklet to View Label Codes: A bookmarklet to view codes for use in modifying the Labels tables.
Ex Libris Documentation
- Primo VE LibGuide
- Main Primo VE documentation hub on the Knowledge Center
- Capabilities of Primo VE with Alma
- Primo VE FAQs
- Primo VE release notes
- Primo VE Training and Certification hub
- Accessibility information:
- Ex Libris’s statement on Primo (and VE) accessibility has been updated as of 3/25/2021. This page contains links to the full VPAT for Primo, as well as lists of resolved and outstanding accessibility issues.
- Ex Libris has had a 3rd-party accessibility audit performed by Deque, in an effort to get Primo compliant with WCAG 2.1, Level AA.