The member dropsites of the Orbis Cascade Alliance courier service program have purchased a single size of bags to use for ILL throughout the courier system.
We ask that you follow these guidelines:
1) Use them for ILL only. Bags are for ILL use by dropsites within the Orbis Cascade Alliance Courier Program only. They should not be used for inter-departmental or inter-campus mail, individual library department, or staff member purposes, etc.
2) Orbis Cascade Alliance Courier only. Bags are for use in the Alliance courier system. Do not send materials to other locations through other services such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
3) Other system bags. Continue to use all your other bags within your system.
4) Packing items into bags. Do not ship fragile materials (cassettes, jewel cases, etc.) unprotected in the bags. Videotapes, CD’s, DVD’s, etc. should be sent in padded envelopes or small cardboard cases inside the courier bags.
5) Damaged/dirty bags. Please send them to the the Alliance office, dropsite code ALLIAN.