- Zachariah Selley
- Conor Casey
- Return to the preparatory work and homework that you did for the previous workshops:
- If there was any preparatory work or homework that you didn't get to to complete, now's the time!
- Review the instructions and ground rules, and ensure that you are joining from your own computer and have both a microphone and headphones. The workshop is not a broadcast; it is a discussion.
- What might you change about your implementation plan?
- What is as you expected it to be?
- Most important: What are you confused about and need more instruction or support? We will customize the workshop accordingly, so please express your needs!
- What do you want ArchivesSpace to do that it doesn't do, or that you haven’t been able to make it do?
Send the reflection to your instructors before the workshop. It form the basis for 20-30 minutes of discussion in the workshop.
Due date for homework: [TBD]
Last, please fill out this short evaluation so we can continue to refine and improve this workshop.