When: June 12th, 2017, 9am - 5pm
Where: White Stag Building, Portland
Who should attend: Systems and Public Services staff who will be part of their library's transition to the new UI
This June, the Alliance will be hosting a Primo New UI Day at the White Stag Building in Portland. The overarching focus of the day will be on giving libraries all of the information and tools that they'll need to transition to the new UI. A wide range of topics will be covered (see the full schedule below). Lunch will be provided.
- Presentation slides and recordings are available on the Primo Day 2017 Schedule page.
- Primo Standardization Joint Working Group Charge
- Primo standardization white paper - Provides a framework for the Alliance”s discussion of whether, how, and to what extent Primo should be standardized across member institutions.
- Alliance readiness checklist for the Primo New UI
- Primo New UI project plan example - This document demonstrates one possible way an institution is managing the migration to the New UI.
2426 NW Vaughn Street,
Portland, OR 97210
There is a block of rooms being held under the Orbis Cascade Alliance rate for 6/11 and 6/12:
$159.00 for king rooms and $169.00 for double queens.
Please make your reservation via phone to secure the Alliance group rate.
Deadline is May 26th.
Transportation and Parking
There are several options for parking in downtown Portland.
Smart Park: There is a Smart Park building which is one block north of the White Stag Building (Naito and Davis - opens at 7 am - http://tinyurl.com/ParkingNearWhiteStag). The fee for the day is $15.00. The lot fills quickly on weekdays, so please arrive early to secure a spot.
Public Transportation: Trimet (http://www.trimet.org/index.shtml). For those of you in the Portland Area, it might be advantageous to look into public transport.
White Stag/UO Portland Building
70 NW Couch (said Coo-ch)
Many thanks to the Primo Day 2017 Organizing Committee!
- Nathan Mealey, Portland State University
- Mary Galvin, University of Oregon
- Stephanie Michel, University of Portland
- Dan Moore, Oregon State University
- Curtis Wyant, Orbis Cascade Alliance
- Maria Kessler McShane, Pacific University