This procedure sets your view in Primo VE to access modules in the Central Package maintained by the PCSG. Customizations in your local package take precedence over those in the Central Package.
- Log in to your Alma account. You must have the Discovery Administrator role enabled to configure views for your institution.
- In the “Discovery” menu, select “Configure Views.”
Display Configuration > Configure Views”>
- Click on the ellipsis button next to the view you want to use. Click “Edit” in the dropdown menu.
- In the View Configuration screen, click the “Manage Customization Package” tab.
- In the Inheritance section at the bottom, check the box “Inherit from Central Package.”
- Save your view.