Use these forms to ask for help, report problems, ask questions, and perform other program specific tasks.
- Anonymous Ask – Use this form to contact a team with any feedback, questions, or ideas for open call discussion topics.
- Personal Information Change Request – Request changes to personal information such as names and pronouns in Alliance documentation.
- Website Problem Report – Report broken links, content errors, or usability issues in the Orbis Cascade Alliance website.
- Central Analytics Request Form – Use this form to submit an issue or challenge with Alma or Primo Analytics.
- Courier Problem Report – Report Summit problems or ask questions via this form.
- Dropsite Closure Report – Please remember not to complete more than 30 days in advance.
- Claim Form – Prior to completing this form please remember to read about the steps to take.
Customizing Alma and Primo
- Primo Customization Ideas – Submit an idea for a new customization in the Central Package.
- Idea Exchange Suggestion – Suggest an idea that Alliance members should consider putting votes towards in the Ex Libris Idea Exchange.
Summit & Fulfillment
- Ex Libris Salesforce – Create cases related to Alma / Primo and other Ex Libris products.
- FSG Contact Form – Send questions and suggestions to the Fulfillment Standing Group.
- Request a Norm Rules Change – Use this form to send normalization rule (NR) change requests to the Alliance’s Normalization Rules Standing Group (NRSG) for consideration.
- Serials Cataloging Change Request Form – Use this form to submit a request to CONSER catalogers.
Unique and Local Content
- ULC Help Request Form – Get help with ArchivesSpace, Archives West, the Digital Collections Harvester, unique materials in Primo, or other ULC issues.