Open Calls are the First Thursday from 10 to 11 am Log-in information will be added to the agendas on the week of the call. Contact Lori Hilterbrand if you have missed the log-in info, or contact Elizabeth Duell if you would like to be added to the RSF Discussion List to receive the agendas and other program information.
Below you will find agendas and recordings for RSF Open Calls. The RSF Team would like to invite you to attend our open calls if you work in resource sharing, access serivces and circulation, or any other services that fulfill loans, holds, bookings and requests.
Don’t be shy, but if you are….
We realize that bringing your question up in an open call can be a little intimidating (although we’re all very friendly and eager to interact). If you have a question or issue you’d like some help with but are not yet fully comfortable speaking in front of the group, use this Anonymous Ask form! Please don’t expect replies as it is completely anonymous, but , if the question or idea is intriguing, helpful or otherwise endearing, we’ll add it to our open call agenda and give it some discussion. Tune in for answers and *don’t be shy!*
Recordings and Agendas
- June 3, 2021: Agenda, Recording pt. 1, Recording pt. 2 (Highlights: June Alma release notes, demo of Delete Sets cloud app, discussion on the slip server decomissioning, discussion about Summit renewals and the coming rota change)
- May 6, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: May Alma release notes, demo of letter preview changes, questions from the AAR open call)
- April 1, 2021: Agenda, Recording, transcript (Highlights: Chat with support demo, mask videos from FSG, SSG Summit renewals survey link, GWLA reciprocal borrowing option)
- February 4, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: February Alma Release Notes, Summit processing expectations conversation, AAR conversation)
- January 7, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: OCLC Smart Fulfillment, January Alma Release Notes, Helmer Award Project, Summit Renewals Implementation Update)
- December 3, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Details of the Summit Renewals Implementation including configuration document, December Alma Release notes, updated fulfillment documentation website, Rota Adjustment conversation)
- November 5, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma demo of Cloud Apps – CSV User Loader, November Alma Release notes, update on Summit, Visiting Patron, and RapidILL, community discussion of student employees scheduling after break, resources on post-election support for students and staff)
- September 3, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Primo demo of removing edit button from patron account, September Alma Release notes, discussion of serving Summit Visiting Patrons during the pandemic)
- July 2, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: July Alma release including a demo of the new Alma layout, a look at the new FSG resource page for COVID-19 response, first look at content ideas for Summit & Fulfillment Days 2020, and brief discussion of Summit resumption concerns and ideas)
- June 4, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma release notes for June including demos of User Manager restrictions, Removing temp location data with a job and Resource sharing requests in the persistent search box; New recruits announced; Goodbyes for graduating members and chairs; Program Manager changes – RSF and DUX under the same PM)
- May 7, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: May Alma release notes, recruitment update, demo of Time to Reshelving and quarantine temp location, Open discussion of pandemic response – plans for reopening, layoffs and furloughs, tech tips)
- April 7, 2020 Off The Wall Open Call: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Open agenda about pandemic service and response including conversation on holds & recalls, student worker projects, RapidILL Pod, home delivery and free resources list)
- March 5, 2020: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: March release notes, Summit Quick Sheet, ILLiad integration to Alma, Anonymous Ask: adding a volume after request starts its trip through the rota)
- February 6, 2020: Agenda, Recording