Open Calls are the Second Thursday from 11 am-noon. Log-in information will be added to the agendas on the week of the call. Contact Lori Hilterbrand if you have missed the log-in info, or contact Elizabeth Duell if you would like to be added to the RSF Discussion List to receive the agendas and other program information.
Below you will find agendas and recordings for RSF Open Calls. The RSF Team would like to invite you to attend our open calls if you work in resource sharing, access serivces and circulation, or any other services that fulfill loans, holds, bookings and requests.
Don’t be shy, but if you are….
We realize that bringing your question up in an open call can be a little intimidating (although we’re all very friendly and eager to interact). If you have a question or issue you’d like some help with but are not yet fully comfortable speaking in front of the group, use this Anonymous Ask form! Please don’t expect replies as it is completely anonymous, but , if the question or idea is intriguing, helpful or otherwise endearing, we’ll add it to our open call agenda and give it some discussion. Tune in for answers and *don’t be shy!*
Recordings and Agendas
- January 12, 2023 Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Public View videos from CDL for Reserves, XSL Presentation part 2, Emergency preparedness discussion)
- December 8, 2022 Agenda, Recording (Highlights: CDL Representation and Reserve videos, XSL Presentation, Book Challenge Discussion)
- November 10, 2022 Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma November release notes, Access rights for CDL course reserves, Library as shelter discussion)
- October 13, 2022 Agenda, Recording (Highlights: InstantILL demo, Collections creation for CDL course reserves, Disabling the Summit short loans, Open call themes)
- September 15, 2022 Agenda, Recording (Highlights: All Hands on Desk presentation from Puget Sound, Bookings demo)
- August 11, 2022: Agenda, Recording, Chat (Highlights: RPG update and demo, Alma August release notes, Resource Sharing UI changes demo)
- May 12, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Print Slip Cloud App demo, Courier contract outcomes, follow up questions for AAR)
- April 14, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: This month was dedicated to Summit’s AAR Open Call – details can be found on the AAR Documentation page.)
- March 3, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma March release notes, Digital Resource Sharing discussion, Summit reminders)
- February 10, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma February release, Rapido support group discussion, Mentorship Program revitalized)
- December 9, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma December release, Discussion of new proxy requesting and shared letter templates, Demo of Moving a Location to a Different Fulfillment Unit, Holiday rota information)
- November 4, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma November release, Demo of Closed Due Date Management in Alma, Courier Update and Review)
- October 14, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Helmer Award invitation for applications, Alma October release, Demo updating the Alma institutional calendar by export/import, discussion “What should the RSF Team do next?)
- August 12, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: July and August Alma release notes, welcome new team members, Willamette and PNCA – welcome and configuration fix for requesting, end of summer discussion for fall planning)
- June 3, 2021: Agenda, Recording pt. 1, Recording pt. 2 (Highlights: June Alma release notes, demo of Delete Sets cloud app, discussion on the slip server decomissioning, discussion about Summit renewals and the coming rota change)
- May 6, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: May Alma release notes, demo of letter preview changes, questions from the AAR open call)
- April 1, 2021: Agenda, Recording, transcript (Highlights: Chat with support demo, mask videos from FSG, SSG Summit renewals survey link, GWLA reciprocal borrowing option)
- February 4, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: February Alma Release Notes, Summit processing expectations conversation, AAR conversation)
- January 7, 2021: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: OCLC Smart Fulfillment, January Alma Release Notes, Helmer Award Project, Summit Renewals Implementation Update)