Meetings & Documentation
Our minutes are posted weekly to the Fulfillment SG Shared Drive. Please contact the program manager if you are having difficulty accessing the documents.
Our group is always creating new documentation and updating the resources we’ve already accumulated. Our work can be found in the Fulfillment Essentials section. Check back regularly to see what’s new!
Have a question or suggestion? Contact the FSG.
The Fulfillment Standing Group (FSG) is charged with:
- Improving and standardizing documentation
- Strengthening fulfillment and configuration expertise
- Providing documentation of best practices and the creation and maintenance of online training manuals
- Participating in RSF open calls
- Suggesting data-driven changes and areas of standardization
- Responding to requests with just-in-time training regionally or through web or video-based resources
Our first year focus will be on Course reserves, completing and enhancing the work done by the project group in 2017, including: creating a google site for existing fulfillment documentation and publishing the documentation the FPG compiled; converting Jing video files to MP4 or other viewable formats; and facilitating a discussion about topics of current interest for course reserves (topics might include e-reserves, copyright, equipment, textbook purchasing programs, streaming media, etc.).
The Fulfillment Project Group laid the groundwork for this standing group.