Community Calls (previously Open Calls)
Community Calls for 2023/2024 will be held on the Second Thursday of each month from 11 am-noon. Log-in information will be added to the agenda on the week of the call. Contact Lori Hilterbrand if you have missed the log-in info, or contact Elizabeth Duell if you would like to be added to the RSF Discussion List to receive the agendas and other program information.
Below you will find agendas and recordings for past RSF Community Calls. The RSF Community Engagement Group would like to invite you to attend our monthly calls if you work in resource sharing, access services, circulation, or any other services that fulfill loans, holds, bookings and requests.
Don’t be shy, but if you are….
We realize that bringing your question up in an community call can be a little intimidating (although we’re all very friendly and eager to interact). If you have a question or issue you’d like some help with but are not yet fully comfortable speaking in front of the group, use this Anonymous Ask form! Please don’t expect individual replies as the form is completely anonymous, but , if the question or idea is intriguing, helpful or otherwise endearing, we’ll add it to our call agenda and give it some discussion, or email about it on the RSF Discussion list. Tune in for answers and *don’t be shy!*
Recordings and Agendas
- November 9, 2023: Agenda, Recording
- October 12, 2023: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: new group introductions, Finally Fall! group discussion)
- June 8, 2023: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma Digital & Viewer demos, AAR questions)
- May 18, 2023: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Fine Free How To demos, sequel to April DUX Open Call)
- April 13, 2023: Agenda, Recording Recording – Captioned (Highlights: Alma May release preview, New RSF group structure)
- February 8, 2023: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma February release notes, Central Analytics Standing Group demo)
- January 12, 2023: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Public View videos from CDL for Reserves, XSL Presentation part 2, Emergency preparedness discussion)
- December 8, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: CDL Representation and Reserve videos, XSL Presentation, Book Challenge Discussion)
- November 10, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: Alma November release notes, Access rights for CDL course reserves, Library as shelter discussion)
- October 13, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: InstantILL demo, Collections creation for CDL course reserves, Disabling the Summit short loans, Open call themes)
- September 15, 2022: Agenda, Recording (Highlights: All Hands on Desk presentation from Puget Sound, Bookings demo)
- August 11, 2022: Agenda, Recording, Chat (Highlights: RPG update and demo, Alma August release notes, Resource Sharing UI changes demo)