Below is information on the Alma and Primo sandboxes currently available to the Alliance.
Loaded with Ex Libris test data, approximately 70,000 records; Institution Zone and Community Zone only; no Primo installation interoperability. This sandbox is refreshed periodically to support project needs.
Seven Alma/Primo VE premium sandboxes
Premium sandboxes are automatically refreshed by Ex Libris twice a year, in February and August, on the Sunday after the Alma release on production environments.
To request a testing account in one of our shared premium sandboxes, please fill out this form.
All sandboxes were last refreshed from production in February 2023.
- Western Washington University: Single Resource Sharing library.
- Washington State University: Geographically distributed institutional libraries, each with an Resource Sharing library. Includes the Rapido and Leganto modules.
- Oregon Health & Science University: Single Resource Sharing library and member of an additional consortium. Includes the Rapido module.
- Pacific University: Geographically distributed institutional libraries, each with an Resource Sharing library.
Not Anonymized (Institution Staff Testing Only)
- Portland Community College: Single Resource Sharing library managing geographically distributed institutional libraries.
- University of Washington: Single, itemless Resource Sharing library which brokers for multiple institutional libraries.
Network Zone Sandbox
A complete copy of the NZ environment used by central staff and groups for testing normalization rules, central package updates, and other configuration changes. For questions about the use of this environment, contact the Program Manager for Systems.