The SLA working group is retired.
The SLA working group is charged with:
- Independently monitoring Ex Libris performance and service delivery, with respect to the Service Level Agreement negotiated between the Alliance and Ex Libris as part of the Alma / Primo contract (specifically, Annex D).
- Evaluating the quarterly SLA report provided by Ex Libris to the Alliance for accuracy and acceptability.
- Providing a quarterly report to the Alliance community, summarizing Ex Libris performance for the prior quarter, and the working group’s evaluation of that performance
- Making recommendations, as necessary, to the Alliance community and/or Ex Libris regarding steps for improving or enhancing the performance and service delivery of the Alliance Shared ILS.
Leadership and Structure
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) Working Group operates as a sub-group of the Systems Team. The chair of the SLA Working Group will be appointed from the membership of the Systems Team..
The SLA Working Group includes 5 individuals total, selected from the Systems Team and Alliance staff.
All initial working group appointments will last for 1 year.
Specifically, the SLA Working Group membership for 2015 includes:
- Wade Guidry, University of Puget Sound (Chair)
- Nathan Mealey, Portland State University
- Alex Merrill, Washington State University
- Al Cornish, Orbis Cascade Alliance
- Keith Folsom, Orbis Cascade Alliance
The SLA Working Group will begin work in June, 2015, and will continue until June 2016. In June 2016, the Systems Team will evaluate the working group and its charge, to determine if the group should continue in its charge, and whether changes to the charge should be made.