Meetings and Agendas
The Rapido Project Group (RPG) meets on the second and fourth Fridays of each month at 11am. Meetings are open to all members of the Alliance community, and each meeting will feature time for community questions and input. Our running agenda, including a link to our meeting room, is available here. Please note that some linked documents are internal to the group.
Documentation and Demonstrations
The RPG is charged with:
- Providing leadership and guidance in the RSF community for Rapido adoption and migration
- Creating and maintaining online training manuals for configuration and workflows
- Giving monthly progress updates at RSF open calls and team meetings
- Answering questions and troubleshooting via the RSF discussion list
- Working with ExLibris on configuration improvements that would be beneficial to Alliance members
The goals of the Rapido Project Group are: to gain a detailed understanding of Rapido, work together on the migration during summer of 2022, and be leaders in exploring and sharing the benefits of using Rapido to the Alliance community. The working group will spend the year training group members on how to use Rapido and write up best practices and training documentation. Meetings will be open to interested members of the Alliance who are considering a move to Rapido.
The Rapido Project Group will report to the RSF Team and Community, with sponsorship from the RSF Program Manager. The group will continue for one year beginning at their initial meeting, with the potential for an agreed upon truncation or extension as determined necessary by the Chair and the Program Manager.