The Finance Team is responsible for the following:
- Recommending new and revised financial policies.
- Reviewing investments and making recommendations regarding the investment portfolio.
- Facilitating communication between external auditors and the Board of Directors in connection with the audit and any other fiscal matters that arise.
- Reviewing, accepting and recommending for Board of Directors approval the annual financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations, including filing of federal and state tax documents.
- Communicating all relevant matters to the Board of Directors as necessary.
The work of the Finance Committee is normally accomplished by mail, fax, email, and telephone.
The Board requests that the Finance Team provide recommendations that will guide management of the Collaborative Workforce program.
1. Develop recommendations for fiscal policies.
- Review and recommend revisions to the Financial Framework
- Research and recommend an appropriate overhead rate
2. Develop a comprehensive Due Diligence documentation repository.
3. Plan for audit
4. Work with the Collaborative Workforce Team to define benchmarks for collaborative workforce model.
The Finance Team was approved by Council in October 2010.