The Unique & Local Content Team provides broad oversight and leadership for the development, stewardship and dissemination of unique and local content. The Alliance values flexible, scalable approaches in support of new modes of scholarship, publication across the research lifecycle, and traditional and new uses of hidden collections in teaching and learning. As experts for the consortium, the team investigates and implements solutions for unique content needs, recommends consortium-wide practices, and supports an integrated approach for publishing, storing, discovering and preserving resources in our special collections, archives, and digital repositories.
The Content Creation & Dissemination Team formed out of the Alliance's current Strategic Agenda, completed in 2014.
The first Content Creation & Dissemination Team was formed in 2014 July. For their materials, see these pages.
For members and work of previous working groups, see these pages:
For documentation from the FY16 Team, see:
- List of FY16 Working Groups, Charges, and Sequencing
- DPLA Proposal for Board, 2015 October 9
- DPLA Presentation for Board, 2015 October 16
- How DPLA Supports Teaching and Research, 2015 October 16
- DPLA Proposal for Council, 2015 October 23
- A&MFY17 Fees/AS Implementation Survey, 2016 January 1
- Proposal to Aggregate Alliance Digital Content/DPLA, 2016 January 29
- Survey for Feedback on AADC/DPLA,2016 January 29
- Proposed FY17 Goals, 2016 February 5
- A&MFY17/AS Update for BOD, 2016 February 5
- AADC/DPLA Proposal for BOD, 2016 February 5
- AADC Proposal for Council, 2016 February 29
For the work of the FY17 CCD Team, see these pages.
In 2017, the name of the Content Creation & Dissemination Team was changed to the Unique & Local Content Team.
Work in FY18 & 19
- Creative Commons Licenses in Archives West Project Group
- Digital Collections in Primo Project Group
- Digital Collections in Teaching and Research Project Group