The Fulfillment Project Group supports Alliance libraries through documentation of best practices, creation and maintenance of online training manuals, participation in RSF open calls, participation in mentoring fulfillment staff, and proposing data-driven changes to the Alliance member libraries' processes and procedures.
Submitted June 6, 2018
This group will:
- Identify community needs for documentation and training
- Explore the possibility of becoming an "innovation incubator" by looking at shared creative approaches in circulation/access services
- Create a directory of community members and their areas of expertise
- Work to align member practices by determining best practices
- Evaluate the need for continuing this work as standing group, and present their recommendation to the RSF Team at the conclusion of the year
The Project Group is of limited duration, and does their work between October 15, 2017, and June 15, 2018.