Primo Release Testing
- Primo Release Testing Documentation: Includes customized release notes and feedback form responses from past Primo releases. Also includes standard searches and functionalities to test following Primo releases.
- Ex Libris Primo Release Schedule and Rollout Policy
- Primo New UI Manual: Support for Alliance institutions moving to the new UI.
- Primo Toolkit resources: The Toolkit covers a range of topics – from a guide to making changes in the Primo Back Office (PBO) to adding a permalink for search results in Primo.
- Primo Day 2017: Presentations from the Alliance’s Primo Day 2017 focusing on the Primo New UI, PBO configuration, and usability testing.
- Primo Customization Standing Group
- Developing Central Package customizations: Best practices for developing customizations for the Central Package.
- Primo Standardization Project Group
- Primo standardization white paper (PDF): Provides a framework for the Alliance’s discussion of whether, how, and to what extent Primo should be standardized across member institutions.
- Accessibility Example in the New UI (Show/Hide Summit button), Kate Deibel, University of Washington
- Primo Search Using Date Ranges (PDF)
- Setting up no-PDS (aka, SAML) authentication in Primo
- Implementing no-PDS login: This file explains how to turn off Patron Directory Services (PDS) and handle user authentication in Primo instead.
- Export a List of Primo Search Results via the PNX API and Convert JSON to CSV (PDF): This tutorial describes how to turn Primo search results into comma separated value (CSV) files.
- Primo Analytics and New UI (PDF, Maria McShane)
- Introduction to Primo Analytics and possible uses for the data (PDF, Anne Pepitone)
Primo Back Office and Primo / Alma integration
- Setting Up Pipes for OAI Repositories in PBO, Nathan Mealey, Portland State University
- Adding a Proxy Prefix in the Primo Back Office, Nathan Mealey, Portland State University
- General Electronic Serves and Display Logic Rules Webinar (Video) and GES/DLR Documentation, Jesse Thomas, University of Ohio