This page contains links to resources that will help members evaluate and understand the impact of an Alliance move from Primo PBO to Primo VE. New resources will be added as they become available.
If you're looking for someone local to talk to about Primo VE, you should reach out to the Primo VE "point of contact" assigned by your Dean or Director.
Ex Libris Documentation
- NEW! (and cool) Primo VE LibGuide
- Main Primo VE documentation hub on the Knowledge Center
- Go VE program documentation on the Knowledge Center
- Capabilities of Primo VE with Alma
- Primo VE FAQs
- Primo VE release notes
- Primo VE Training and Certification hub
- Accessibility information:
- Ex Libris's statement on Primo (and VE) accessibility has been updated as of 3/25/2021. This page contains links to the full VPAT for Primo, as well as lists of resolved and outstanding accessibility issues.
- Ex Libris has had a 3rd-party accessibility audit performed by Deque, in an effort to get Primo compliant with WCAG 2.1, Level AA.
- Primo VE: Alma Discovery Menu Items (view-only access) A guide created by Blake Galbreath (WSU) to show the configurations available under each Primo VE configuration menu option.
- Unresolved questions document (view-only access)
- Resolved questions document (view-only access)
- WSU Proof-of-Concept project: Meeting notes 11/18/2020 (view-only access)
- WSU Proof-of-Concept project: Meeting notes 12/8/2020 (view-only access).
- WSU Proof-of-Concept project: Meeting notes 12/15/2020 (view-only access).
Webinars listed are free to attend unless otherwise noted. When times are given, they are for the U.S. Pacific time zone.
- No new VE webinars are scheduled at this time.
For past webinars in the "Go VE - Become an Expert" series, go to the Ex Libris Primo Webinars page (Primo VE webinars started in earnest on September 9, 2020).
For past webinars in the "Primo VE - Become an Expert" series, go to the Primo VE: Become an Expert Series page (Series webinars held Jan 28 - April 15, 2021).
Sites Using Primo VE
- Primo MARC Advisory Group report
- ELUNA/IGeLU Primo Product Working Group Primo VE Summit Report
- The Alma and Primo discussion lists hosted by ELUNA are valuable sources of information from other customers who are currently using Primo VE.
Page last updated 4/5/2021.
Questions about this page? Contact Lesley Lowery