This page contains links to resources that will help members evaluate and understand the impact of an Alliance move from Primo PBO to Primo VE. New resources will be added as they become available.
Ex Libris Documentation
Documentation from Other Primo VE Sites
Webinars listed are free to attend unless otherwise noted. When times are given, they are for the U.S. Pacific time zone.
- Go VE - Become an Expert: View Configuration - October 19th, 2020, 10:00 pm (registration link)
- Go VE - Become an Expert: Search Profiles and Slots - October 27th, 2020, 8:00 am (registration link)
- Go VE - Become an Expert: Import External Dublin Core Data Sources - November 2nd, 2020, 10 pm (registration link)
- Demo + Q&A: Primo VE at the SUNY Libraries Consortium - Wednesday, November 4th, 11 am (Zoom link coming soon | Submit questions)
- Go VE - Become an Expert: External Generic XML Data Sources - November 10th, 2020, 8:00 am (registration link)
- Go VE - Become an Expert: Local Fields Configuration - November 17th, 2020, 8:00 am (registration link)
- Go VE - Become an Expert: Local Fields Advanced Configuration - November 23rd, 2020, 10:00 pm (registration link)
- Primo (PBO and VE) customer webinars hub (Click "View event recordings" at the top right for past webinars and search for "Primo VE".)
- ExL webinar: Intro to Primo VE - September 9th, 2020 (WebEx recording | YouTube)
- ExL webinar: Go VE self-switch process - September 23rd, 2020 (WebEx recording | YouTube)
- ELUNA Learns: Primo VE - September 30th, 2020
- Paid attendees have access to the recording for 1 year through the unique webinar link they received via email.
Sites Using Primo VE
- ELUNA/IGeLU Primo Product Working Group Primo VE Summit Report
- The Alma and Primo discussion lists hosted by ELUNA are valuable sources of information from other customers who are currently using Primo VE.
Page last updated 10/2/2020.
Questions about this page? Contact Lesley Lowery