- How many of your institution's finding aids were retrieved last month? Find out at the Database Reports Site.
- The Utility Site is your destination for getting ARKs, using the compliance checker and submitting your finding aids to the database. (You must be a Archives & Manuscripts Service participant with a login and password to access this site.)
Converting EAD Finding Aids into MARCXML:
- Encoded Archival Description home page at the Library of Congress
- EADiva, an alternative version of the EAD tag library
- Describing Archives A Content Standard (DACS), 2nd edition (2013)
- Thinking about EAD in the future, but not ready to do it yet? Use the Northwest Archives Processing Initiative (NWAPI) finding aid standard (Version 2, February 2006) to create finding aids that are fully compliant with DACS (Describing Archives: A Content Standard) and can easily be encoded later.