Orbis Cascade Alliance
Thursday, September 11
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Matthews Hall, Willamette University
Charge: The Finance Team is responsible for the following:
- Recommending new and revised financial policies.
- Reviewing investments and making recommendations regarding the investment portfolio.
- Facilitating communication between external auditors and the Board of Directors in connection with the annual audit and any other fiscal matters that arise.
- Reviewing, accepting and recommending for Board of Directors approval the annual audited financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations, including filing of federal and state tax documents.
- Communicating all relevant matters to the Board of Directors as necessary.
Annual Goal: The Board requests that the Finance Team provide recommendations that will guide management of the Collaborative Workforce program.
9:00 am Welcome
9:10 am Collaborative Workforce Proposal
- Review summary of meeting discussions and research
- Develop guiding principles section
- Develop shared work principles section
12:00 pm Working Lunch
- Discuss/identify potential business models
1:30 pm Finalize Collaborative Workforce proposal draft
4:00 pm Discuss presentation to the Board on Sept. 24
4:45 pm Wrap-up and next steps