Orbis Cascade Alliance
Thursday, November 17, 2016
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Charge (Updated): The Finance Team is responsible for the following:
- Recommending new and revised financial policies.
- Reviewing investments and making recommendations regarding the investment portfolio.
- Facilitating communication between external auditors and the Board of Directors in connection with the audit and any other fiscal matters that arise.
- Reviewing, accepting and recommending for Board of Directors approval the audited financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations, including filing of federal and state tax documents.
- Communicating all relevant matters to the Board of Directors as necessary.
Marilyn Moody will be our note taker
1. Welcome and review of notes from October 24 - Dena (revised draft notes)
2. FY16 Tax Return - Dana & Dena (FY16 draft tax return*)
3. HrTF update with focus on financial implications - Dana, Faye, Dena
4. Budget initiatives as part of the budget proposal - Dana
Next Meeting: Monday, December 19, 2016; 10 - 11a (Go To Meeting)