Orbis Cascade Alliance
Monday, November 16, 2015
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Charge: The Finance Team is responsible for the following:
- Recommending new and revised financial policies.
- Reviewing investments and making recommendations regarding the investment portfolio.
- Facilitating communication between external auditors and the Board of Directors in connection with the annual audit and any other fiscal matters that arise.
- Reviewing, accepting and recommending for Board of Directors approval the audited financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations, including filing of federal and state tax documents.
- Communicating all relevant matters to the Board of Directors as necessary.
1:00 pm Welcome
1:05 pm Updates
- Tax return amendments – Debi
- 2015-16 goals – Michelle
- Policy & Coordination Team (items with financial impact) – Jane
1:15 pm 2015-16 Work plan - Michelle
- Due Diligence documentation summary
- Review/revision of Financial Framework and policies
- Research and recommendation regarding an overhead rate
- Planning for FY18 audit
1:30 pm Financial Reviews and FY 17 Budget
1:55 pm Question: Is it possible to schedule standing meetings for the remainder of the year? Please bring your up-to-date calendars to the meeting.
2:00 pm Adjourn