Orbis Cascade Alliance
Thursday, August 21
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Charge: The Finance Team is responsible for the following:
- Recommending new and revised financial policies.
- Reviewing investments and making recommendations regarding the investment portfolio.
- Facilitating communication between external auditors and the Board of Directors in connection with the annual audit and any other fiscal matters that arise.
- Reviewing, accepting and recommending for Board of Directors approval the annual audited financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations, including filing of federal and state tax documents.
- Communicating all relevant matters to the Board of Directors as necessary.
Annual Goal: The Board requests that the Finance Team provide recommendations that will guide management of the Collaborative Workforce program.
I. Welcome – Michelle
II. Collaborative Workforce program discussion with Alliance team leaders
III. Collaborative Workforce principles – All
IV. Next Steps – All
Next meeting: Thursday, September 11, 9 am to 5 pm, location TBD