In the Fall of 2018, the Discovery and User Experience (DUX) team began discussions around the needs of the community after finishing the final report for the Primo Reference and Instruction Survey. It was clear reviewing the feedback from the survey that there is a need for improving online information around Primo including providing online tutorials/demos, expanding our efforts to do in-person training and working on including more documentation tailored to our experiences in the SILS environment with Primo.
This group will assist the Discovery and User Experience (DUX) Team with planning and coordinating training efforts within the DUX area.
Deliverables from this team will include:
- List of topics
- Identifying presenters
- In-Person event
- After event surveys
- Reviewing analytics from website [if available]
- Gathering general feedback and ideas for topics and future events from the DUX community
- Participation in conversations around marketing with the DUX team
- Recordings [when available]
- Collecting existing reference materials on subjects
- Instructional documentation