Primo Toolkit resources: The Toolkit covers a range of topics - from a guide to making changes in the Primo Back Office (PBO) to adding a permalink for search results in Primo.
Primo Release Testing
Primo Release Testing Documentation: Includes customized release notes and feedback form responses from past Primo releases. Also includes standard searches and functionalities to test following Primo releases.
Primo Back Office and Primo / Alma integration
- Setting Up Pipes for OAI Repositories in PBO, Nathan Mealey, Portland State University
- Adding a Proxy Prefix in the Primo Back Office, Nathan Mealey, Portland State University
- GES values for material types, Tamara Marnell, Portland Community College
Primo for Reference and Instruction Meeting (PRIM) - Whitman College, March 14, 2016
- Primo and Boolean Logic, Limiters and Expanders: Functionalities and Issues - Corey Michael Johnson, Washington State University; Ray Henry, Orbis Cascade Alliance
- Primo for Faculty - Elizabeth Brown, Central Washington University
- Using Primo in Information Literacy Credit Courses at EOU - Katie Townsend and Sarah Ralston, Eastern Oregon University
- Primo 5...What's the Plan? - Michele Burke, Chemeketa Community College (Chair, Primo Assessment Joint Working Group)
- NRWG pilot: selective renorm/reindex in the premium sandbox (.mp4 recorded 4-21-2016)
- Rule Change Migration Demo - 9-29-2015
- Editing NRs and Documenting Changes Demo - 9-11-2015
- Editing and Deploying NRs Demo - 9-04-2015
- Editing Resource Type Demo - 08-24-2015
- Editing Norm Rules Demo - 10-31-2014
- Editing Norm Rules Demo - 7-25-2014
- Summer Meeting 2014 - Primo Norm Rules 101
- C4 training WG Call - Primo Norm Rules
- Summer Meeting 2015 - Why should I care about Norm Rules?
- Norm rules pages on SILSdocs (login required)