Primo Release Testing
Primo Release Testing Documentation: Includes customized release notes and feedback form responses from past Primo releases. Also includes standard searches and functionalities to test following Primo releases.
User Testing Toolkit
- User Testing FAQ and Resources
- This page provides general resources for user testing.
- Sample User Testing Documentation
- These pages gather sample user testing documentation used by institutions in the Orbis Cascade Alliance and generic templates found in other user testing resources.
- User Testing Overview for Librarians and Archivists: A Guide to Performing User Tests in your Library
- This guide is for librarians and archivists who want to understand what goes into user testing coordination and implementation.
- Supports how to perform user testing with any type of library and archives patron in order to understand what success and challenges they have with different kinds of interactive digital systems like online library catalogs, digital collections repositories, library websites, and finding aid repositories.
Primo for Reference and Instruction Meeting (PRIM) - Whitman College, March 14, 2016
- Primo and Boolean Logic, Limiters and Expanders: Functionalities and Issues - Corey Michael Johnson, Washington State University; Ray Henry, Orbis Cascade Alliance
- Primo for Faculty - Elizabeth Brown, Central Washington University
- Using Primo in Information Literacy Credit Courses at EOU - Katie Townsend and Sarah Ralston, Eastern Oregon University
- Primo 5...What's the Plan? - Michele Burke, Chemeketa Community College (Chair, Primo Assessment Joint Working Group)
Last update: 12/28/2017