The Collaborative Workforce Inventory Working Group (CWIWG) assists the Collaborative Workforce Team (CWT) in accomplishing a priority goal: to redesign and implement a Collaborative Work Inventory.
The goals of inventory redesign are:
- Collect information about Alliance work done outside the structure of teams and working groups
- Collect information from individual staff members, in addition to chairs and program managers
- Collect comprehensive information in as simple a way as possible
- Involve Council members in data collection and review
- Create a sustainable process that can be repeated annually
- Allow Council members to provide feedback prior to implementation
Draft revision due to Council March 2017 with implementation later in the year.
Chair: Tom Bielavitz, Portland State University
The CWIWG Chair serves as a member of the the CWT and brings issues to the broader team as appropriate. CWT evaluates the CWIWG annually and revises the membership and charge as appropriate.
Seeking members who possess experience, knowledge, or an interest in:
- Survey design
- Familiarity with personnel assignments and management
- Hands-on experience and understanding of workflows in Alma and/or Primo
- Experience or understanding of work that occurs between Alliance members outside of the team structure
Time commitment: We anticipate members will spend an average of 1-3 hours a week on working group activities.