FY 16 Goals
1. Address short-term and mid-range training needs, 3 months to 1 year.
- Collaborate with the other Alliance teams to determine a prioritized list of training needs, related to SILS functionality and Alliance policies.
- Identify and hold essential training sessions.
- Develop Ex Libris certification plan.
- Collaborate with other Alliance teams to perform a comprehensive needs assessment to determine needs and priorities across the consortium in order to support the on-going development of the SILS.
- Recommend a sustainable training and mentoring plan for the Alliance.
2. Continue to engage in rapid policy development for time-sensitive issues.
3. Define appropriate strategies for information management.
- Continue to develop standards for consortium-wide documentation, building on previous efforts. Prioritize SILS documentation.
- Initiate a decision making process for adoption of consortium standards and procedures related to the functions of the Collaborative Workforce team (shared workflows, training, documentation, and professional development).
4. Continue to refine internal and external communication plans.
- Coordinate with the appropriate Alliance program managers and teams to create a communication plan for areas of mutual interest.
- Coordinate with the appropriate Alliance program managers and teams to communicate with Alliance membership at large about policies, procedures, SILS enhancements, etc.
- Delineate roles and responsibilities among the program managers and teams in communicating with Ex Libris.
5. Adopt the Collaborative Workforce model "on paper" for one year as described in the report.
- Consider results and potential revisions, including alternatives to the 60/40 student FTE benchmark
- Provide recommendations for Board consideration in June 2016 and Council consideration in July 2016
- Partner with and advise teams planning shared work in application of the Collaborative Workforce model
6. Establish the Technical Services Working Group, building off the work of the Collaborative Tech Services Team (CTST).
- Develop prioritization of remaining implementation tasks/projects for Alma Resource Management configuration working with outgoing SILS teams.
- Develop solutions and create policies, workflows, and documentation.
- Identify issues to be addressed post-implementation for Alma Resource Management configuration.
- Test new functionality, identify areas for standardization and policy development, and create suggestions for enhancements.