The Alliance maintains a physical delivery network for exchanging library materials across nearly 200 libraries in 3 states.
The Alliance works directly with dropsites and the courier vendor to provide service across this area. For more information, including joining the courier service, please contact Elizabeth Duell at email@example.com.
The courier service is advised by the Resource Sharing & Fulfillment Team.
Procedures, Documentation, Contacts, and Forms
- Bags - ILL (Brown Bags)
- Bags - Summit (Grey bags) - coming soon
- Basic Procedures and Practices
- Book Labels
- Change of address
- Dropsite Codes
- Missing or Lost Materials Procedures
- Processing mis-shipped materials
- Holidays - Courier
- Non-Barcoded Labels- these labels are only for participating libraries to get materials to their servicing dropsite
- Click above for a zipped file you can download of Excel spreadsheets, one for each dropsite that has that dropsites' participating libraries
A Google Drive folder where you can right-click on spreadsheets (one for each dropsite that has that dropsites' participating libraries) and download them:
- Pickup/Delivery Schedule
- Transit Reports