The Alliance maintains a physical delivery network for exchanging library materials across nearly 200 libraries in 3 states.
The Alliance works directly with dropsites and the courier vendor to provide service across this area. For more information, including joining the courier service, please contact Elizabeth Duell at email@example.com.
The courier service is advised by the Resource Sharing & Fulfillment Team.
Procedures, Documentation, Contacts, and Forms
- Bags - ILL (Brown Bags)
- Bags - Summit (Grey bags) - coming soon
- Basic Procedures and Practices
- Book Labels
- Change of address
- Dropsite Codes
- Missing or Lost Materials Procedures
- Processing mis-shipped materials
- Holidays - Courier
- Non-Barcoded Labels- Clicking this link will download a zipped file to your computer containing an Excel spreadsheet for each dropsite and its participating libraries. Please Note: these labels are only for participating libraries to get materials to their servicing dropsite, they are not valid for shipping with our courier. Labels are also available on Google Drive for individual printing or download here:
- Pickup/Delivery Schedule
- Transit Reports