Left Menu Right Menu

Location

Via GoToMeeting

Agenda

DPLA Proposal

WG and JWG appointments

Update on Archival Collection Management WG

Members Present

Trevor Bond, Mark Dahl, Devin Becker, Isaac Gilman, Karen Bjork, Rose Krause, Jodi Allison-Bunnell

Members Absent

Ann Lally

Key Documents

DPLA Proposal to Board of Directors

Minutes

DPLA Proposal

The group reviewed the document to date and made some modifications. The resulting proposal was sent to the Board later that day.

WG and JWG appointments

Nominations are coming in rather slowly, and we may have to both beat bushes and put this off until September 30

EAD DB WG: Devin may have a suggestion; Maija will ask Systems folks. JOdi gave an overview of the group’s charge and potential time commitment.

Digital Content JWG: No nominations received to date. Jodi will consult with John and the other PMs to get nominations. Goal is to have nominations for Sept 30 meeting. Jodi will send lists of all other Representatives for Team members to review. She will also ask those who have done lots of Alliance work for recommendations.

Update on Archival Collection Management WG

Progress on the ArchivesSpace pilot: Four institutions are participating, two are live on AS instances, two others continue to work toward AS instances. The group is proceeding well to have the outcomes we need in time for the FY17 budget season.

Minutes compiled by Jodi Allison-Bunnell, CCD Program Manager